An established Biotechnology firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area is currently seeking a driven Sourcing Consultant with experience using Tableau, Ariba, or Oracle ERP. You will be working with a driven team that oversees their R&D portfolio, giving you insight on where you can further yourself in the pharmaceutical industry. They are looking to bring someone on to grow within their teams and seeking to start this with an initial 12-month contract.
- Track and monitor Procurement operational targets and metrics where required and escalate issues as they arise.
- Support triaging outsourcing requests
- Collaborate with Requisition to Payh Procurement on a day to day basis
- Support the development of dashboards and trackers
- Support Transactional Procurement (i.e. close-out letters, timeline extension change orders)
- 1-3 years of Procurement/Sourcing experience
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, or Life Sciences Field
- Tableau (Huge Plus) or Ariba experience
- Hungry to LEARN and GROW with the team
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12 months with a high possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Sourcing Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!