An innovative Pharmaceutical and Biotech company, who is pioneering a class of medicines and vaccines made for undruggable targets, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its needs in Supply Chain Data and Analytics. The Global Supply Chain team is looking for a Specialist in SAP Order Management, who will ensure Data Synchronization is continuous, all cross-ERP system Inventory transactions are completed and accurate, and Purchase/Process Orders are executed and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Manage SAP order execution, component issuance, goods received, and order closure processes
- Analyze and validate ERP system data to ensure continuous Data and Inventory synchronization
- Ensure cross-system Inventory accuracy and System Inventory location
- Execute Material Reconciliation Process with external partners
- Support the Digital and Global Supply Chain teams by troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving cross-ERP business system and process disruptions
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of SAP experience in Site Production Planning or Manufacturing Management
- Experience executing Direct, Indirect, and Sub-Contract Purchase orders as well as required Materials Management transactions
- Ability to manage multiple projects while operating in a fast-paced, highly-regulated industry
This is an on-site, 6-month contract with extension possibilities.
Highly competitive pay + benefits