Sr. Associate Scientist
* Located in Greater San Diego Area
* Competitive Salary + Relocation Assistance + Benefits
The Sr. Associarw Scientist will have the following Responsibilities:
* Analytical method development and qualification for protein characterization.
* Works as part of a team to characterize molecules, degradation pathways, and define critical quality attributes.
* Coordinates analysis of in-process samples and product related impurities as needed.
* Design experiments and continuously work to problem solve and trouble shoot any issues
* Collaborates with a team to do method transfer to QC and external CRO/CMO laboratories.
* Manage multiple projects and ensures analytical deliverables are met on time and within budget
* Responsible for conducting scientific research for the development of drug candidates.
* Initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation, considering economic, regulatory and safety factors.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
* Bachelors Required and advanced degree preferred in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or a related field
* 10+ years relevant work experience with bachelor's required, and less needed for every advanced degree
* Strong background in analytical development, assay development, and trouble shooting
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills