Job Title: Sr. Director, National Payer Accounts
Location: USA, Southeast
- Will execute a corporate negotiation strategy customized to the market access business environment, to help maximize its access and profitability.
- Monitor developments among government plans and private insurers to build strategies that will enable to anticipate and respond to market events.
- Individually maintain and continue to build strong, networked relationships throughout customer organizations, and develop/strengthen key relationships with account senior management and decision makers.
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics across multiple therapeutic areas (oncology/hematology preferred).
- Demonstrated success in account management (national account experience preferred) with a demonstrated proficiency for contracting and marketing.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- 9+ years work experience within various areas of market access.
If you or anyone in your personal/professional network are a relevant fit, apply now and let's set a time to chat!