We're currently working with on trend Biotech company is searching for a Sr Manager / Principal Biostatistician to join their growing biometrics team. In this role you will part with overseeing the timelines with high-quality deliverables with writing SAP's, providing SAS support, working in Oncology Clinical trials, and ensuring quality for the conduct of trial. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a growing drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Biostatistician or want to learn more, please apply!
The Manager/Principal Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Managing and generating overall protocols. Acting as a reference for Biostat assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound.
The Manager / Principal Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- PHD or Masters in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 4+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Prior Oncology experience
- Background and understanding of SAS/RProgramming.
- Biomarker experience is a plus
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Phase I-IV experience
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay