A global research-bases pharmaceutical company is looking for a senior quality assurance associate working in commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate will be able to deal logistically in the QA process, perform batch record review and dispositions. Ability to investigate product complaints and conduct deviation investigations. Experience and knowledge of CAPA and GMP.
- Uphold quality assurance standards
- Ensures compliance to GMP's and standard operating procedures and assign disposition
- Trains other QA personnel on procedures
- Conduct risk assessment and determine root causes with CAPA
- 8+ experience in commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience assigning CAPA
- In depth knowledge of CGMP's and regulatory guidelines
- Prior experience with regulatory inspections
If you are interested in the SR. Quality Assurance Associate, them please don't wait to apply.