A prominent and radical pioneer in the biotech industry is excited to bring on a talented Sr. Recruiter to rapidly build talent pipelines, proactively hunt the top professionals in the industry, and be a strong talent business partner to company leaders. The company is most notably known for its messenger RNA therapeutics, a breakthrough platform that addresses undruggable targets that offers an alternative to existing drug modalities for a wise range of diseases and conditions. This is an onsite 6+ month contract role with possible extensions.
- Partner with other company leaders and hiring managers to lead recruiting efforts CMC Operations.
- Create and communicate innovative sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Build talent pipelines through networking, referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative means.
- Define and oversee a consistent recruiting process that results in a quality candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to keep hiring managers informed of processes, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions.
- Proactively develop strong partnerships with HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams.
- Conduct thorough talent phone screens, interviews, and facilitate feedback discussion with internal teams.
- 4+ years of in-house corporate recruiting experience in a life sciences industry.
- Specialty experience with scientific research-based roles.
- Ability to manage numerous mid-senior level searches - from Research Associate to Director-level searches.
- Strong and efficient sourcing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with multiple ongoing processes.
- A curious mentality to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
- Strong MS Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
This is an onsite 6+ month contract role with possible extensions; potential remote position for qualified recruiters with CMC recruiting experience.