Currently working with an exciting Gene Therapy company based in Maryland. Due to recent growth in the Biometrics team and the start of further projects, they are looking for a Contract Statistical Programmer on an initial six to twelve month contract basis.
This contract Contract Stat Programmer position will:
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Oversee programming activities done by external vendors
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
- Manage Timelines for Statistical Programmer activities
- Develop SAS Macros, templates and utilities for reports and cleaning data
The ideal Contract Stat Programmer should have:
- 4-5+ years experience in SAS programming clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment. FDA submission experience preferred.
- Experience in CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience developing and testing SAS codes for database logic checks
Full Remote Opportunity, W2 Only!
If interested in this Statistical Programmer position, please don't wait to apply!