Technical Assistant - Protein Characterization
A leading global service provider for the development and production of biopharmaceuticals, is currently seeking to hire Team Leaders to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Chromatographic analysis with a focus on HPLC and capillary electrophoresis of proteins and glycans in the development environment
- Establishment, qualification and validation of analysis methods
- GMP-compliant implementation of qualifications and validations
- Analysis of samples from the development laboratories
- Laboratory organization and device responsibility
- Editing of documents in German and English
- Completed training as a laboratory technician / technical assistant or bachelor's or master's degree in the field of biology, chemistry, biotechnology or related subjects
- Knowledge of HPLC and / or electrophoresis and relevant professional experience are desirable
- Good knowledge of documentation (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of chromatographic software systems is desirable
- Good English knowledge.
- Experience in GMP is desirable
If you are interested in the role, apply online today, call +44 203 667 8385 or email your updated CV for a confidential chat.