**Onsite Role in Somerset, NJ**
Job opportunity with a top Biotech/Pharmaceutical company that is looking for a Pharmaceutical Investigational Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering, pharmaceutical or scientific Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Required 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience in operations, Quality orTech. Services.
- Strong investigation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leads deviation and customer complaints investigations as assigned through use of root cause problem solving tools and technical knowledge / understanding to identify and propose corrective and preventive actions.
- Support leadership to implement and close corrective and preventive action plans and also support change controls.
- Create, revise, and maintain documents such as change controls, standard operating procedures, and qualification protocols.
- Able to technically write and prepare written investigations of findings and
- Demonstrates working knowledge of equipment and processes in the manufacturing and/or packaging of pharmaceuticals and able to take initiatives to advance departmental goals.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within manufacturing and packaging in support of operations.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?