Due to the beginning of new projects this year, a fast-growing pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to add to their team. You will be responsible for supporting preparation, review, and finalization of pharmaceutical development report in collaboration with product development formulators/scientists.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for:
Supporting product development and regulatory submissions like ANDA/NDAs. Support CMC operations.
The Technical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Sciences, Chemistry or related fields).
- 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Background in writing and editing technical regulatory documentation.
- Experience with e-CTD/CTD submissions and ANDA/NDA submissions.
- Experience working in a cross functional team with great communication skills
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Contract to hire