Salary: 75,000 - 85,000 + Commission
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of sales processes, business development processes, and will have knowledge on the acute care market. Additionally, experience with areas such as Vascular Access, Environmental Services, Surgical Suite applications, and Infection prevention is recommended.
- Drive revenue growth in the assigned territory by nurturing long-term, trustworthy relationships to achieve organic growth and company objectives.
- Cultivate strong customer loyalty and partnerships, and devise tactical strategies for account growth and margin enhancement.
- Cross-functional teamwork internally and externally.
- Collect, analyze, and report on competitive market information to the sales and marketing departments.
- Significant traveling including on nights and weekends.
- A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized higher education institution is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of Inside/Field Sales from Acute Care and B2B facing companies is required.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive approach to achieving targets and goals.
- Knowledge on Vascular Access, Environmental Services, Infection Prevention, or Surgical Suite applications.
If interested, don't wait! Apply now.