Job Title: Value & Access, Senior Manager
A leading global biotech company is looking to add to their market access strategy team, working primarily in their early pipeline. In addition to product-specific responsibilities, the Senior Manager will participate in one or more portfolio projects to support the Oncology franchise regarding developing partnerships with payers, health systems, and policy makers.
- Support global launch activities for all regions including planning and execution of workshops, development of access materials for affiliates as inputs into the Access Toolkit, pricing guidance materials and communication, Global Value Dossier, etc.
- Support franchise level initiatives to develop the oncology market and optimize ****** oncology, with a focus on payers & policy makers The role may involve travel (less than 5% domestic and international)
- Strong understanding of payer environment in major countries, including coverage and reimbursement, pricing, value drivers, formulary management, health technologies assessment, health policy
- Ability to conduct situation analysis of external pricing and reimbursement environment and synthesize relevant information to develop strategic plans
- Ability to develop and test value messages and value evidence with payers in order to determine the most compelling way in which to demonstrate and communicate product value to payers
If you or anyone in your network are interested in discussing further, please apply with your updated CV and available times to chat.