Vice President of Quality Assurance
Greater San Francisco Area
I am currently recruiting for Vice President for Quality Assurance position with a successful Pharma client of mine. This company has multiple products with a strong pipeline which present a great opportunity to join an organization with the resources and growth potential to become a great company. This company has a collaboration with one of the world's largest Pharmaceutical company giving an ideal candidate the rapid growth of being in a large company, with the stability of a smaller company. This position will be on site, and it will require relocation to The Greater San Francisco Area.
Focus of role:
- Lead the Quality Assurance department in all GXP functional areas (GMP, GLP, GCP, GXP document control, GXP training) as is transitioning from discovery through clinical development to launch readiness.
- Oversee the planning and conduct of internal and external audits to ensure compliance with GCP regulatory requirements for clinical trials and GMP regulatory requirements for investigational and commercial drug manufacturing, and ensure corrective actions are implemented to resolve audit findings.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 15+ years of related work experience, or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in sterile product manufacturing, biologics or peptides will be a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in positions of substantial management responsibility within Quality Assurance.
Given your success in the space I was curious to know if you know anyone that may be interested in exploring this position?