My client is a global life science company that specialises producing and promotion of life science instruments, equipment and services for laboratories.
They are currently looking for an Account Manager to manage Victoria and Tasmania.
- Promote specific company products by engaging directly with life science scientists, laboratory personnel, purchasing staff, and administrators
- Collaborate with and support our customers on queries
- Monitor and inform management about the nature and scope of competitor activities.
- Evaluate customer needs in accordance with the Account Development Plan, provide recommendations
- Coordinate product demonstrations with Product and Marketing Specialists to meet sales targets
- Provide input for the development of sales budgets and propose effective strategies to attain objectives.
- Prepare quotes and financial proposals for customers
- Management, ensuring alignment with the company's profit objectives.
- Maximize the potential of key accounts by promoting the complete product range, work closely with other team functions internally
- Proven experience in account management/sales in the life science industry
- Experience in tenders and sales presentations
- Drivers license and ability to travel preferred
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.