We have a current opportunity for a AD Clinical Data Management on a permanent basis. The position is remote flexible. For further information about this position please apply.
- Lead data management activities for in-house and outsourced studies and managing team responsible for performing those activities.
- Manage vendor oversight activities across global development programs. Represent data management function on the Clinical Sub-team ensuring aligned expectations between the CRO and the client for all data related deliverables, supporting decisions and regulatory submissions.
- Collaborate with other departments to complete set up of EDC and other study data collection tools such as IRT, ePRO and eCOA.
- 8+ years data management and drug development process with expertise in DM function.
- 4+ years of experience managing vendor relationships and alliance partnerships
- 3+ years of line management experience or equivalent.
- Experience in project management and managing data management activities for large drug development programs.
- Experience with all phases of development in one or more therapeutic areas preferred.
- NDA/CTD Experience preferred.