We have a current opportunity for an Admin Assistant II on a 6-month contract basis. The position will be based in Lakewood, CO. For further information about this position please apply. We are only able to place candidates on a W2.
Under minimal supervision, supports a particular function by performing a wide range of administrative support activities.
Develops solutions that may affect closely related functional areas.
- Performs moderately complex administrative duties where judgment and analysis are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Administrative expertise that are particular to position or department that are routine and non-routine in nature.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains procedures and systems for processing work, cyclical tasks and projects, communicating schedules, keeping records, board meetings, special council meetings, agendas, etc.
- Coordinates travel, workshops and meetings, and reviews meeting expenses for payment.
- Performs orders, maintains office supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Composes correspondence, establishes formats, and edits work for content.
- Establishes, revises, and maintains office systems that require knowledge of department operations, discretion in determining the proper place for filing documents, and to have an effective retrieval system.
- Performs searches as requested, or in conjunction with other assigned duties, and maintains appropriate controls over materials taken out of the filing system.
- Identifies process improvements where necessary and assists in planning and implementing new procedures and programs.
- Develops or participates in preparation and completion of special projects, particularly presentations.
- Duties may include documenting standard operating procedures, preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems, and handling special projects.
- Operates routine and non-routine office related equipment.
- Operates a personal computer using word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation applications and virtual meeting and collaboration tools.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs general reception duties on occasion by receiving incoming calls and visitors to the department or area.
- May develop or participate in preparation and completion of special projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED.
Minimum 3 years experience.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Requires good knowledge of math principles, English, and spelling.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and behaviors conducive to a service/team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain confidentiality. (e.g., diplomacy, tact, flexibility, positive approach).
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines, prioritizes, and handles several projects simultaneously.
- Planning skills to be self-directing and to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving capability with creativity in providing solutions to new issues to exploring alternatives.
- Knowledge and ability to organize meetings, travel schedules, and other arrangements.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment that includes constant interruptions.
- Ability to handle high volume, potentially confidential and complex administrative work.
- Good working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Possesses all basic and some advanced skills and knowledge.
- Has a thorough understanding of the total process flow.
- Considers the impact on the customer when making decisions.
- Demonstrates strong ability to use virtual meeting and collaboration tools.