Company Overview: A leading global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) with a global presence is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join its dynamic team.
Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis:
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients, including history-taking, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests.
- Formulate accurate diagnoses and develop tailored treatment plans in collaboration with the healthcare team.
Clinical Interventions and Treatments:
- Prescribe medications, treatments, and therapies based on established protocols and guidelines.
- Perform minor procedures and interventions within the scope of practice.
- Collaborate with physicians, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care and ensure continuity of treatment.
- Provide expert consultation to colleagues on complex cases.
Patient Education and Counseling:
- Educate patients and their families on health conditions, treatment options, and preventive measures.
- Offer counselling and support to promote patient well-being and adherence to treatment plans.
Quality Assurance and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records, including progress notes, treatment plans, and medication management.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards, clinical protocols, and best practices.
Professional Development and Training:
- Engage in ongoing professional development activities, including attending workshops, conferences, and training sessions.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior healthcare staff members.
- Masters or above in nursing or equivalent qualifications;
- Active Nurse Practitioner Licensure
- Minimally five years of experience as a nurse practitioner/clinical nurse specialist within Haematology/Oncology;
If you are highly motivated and dedicated, please apply with your CV attached.