A global pharmaceutical that focuses on developing healthcare solutions and treatments for acute/life threatening disorders. They are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist for their R&D Facility in Singapore.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with a growing company.
- Perform a range of analytical tests and experiments by utilising a variety of analytical techniques.
- Develop, validate, and optimize analytical methods and protocols to meet regulatory requirements and ensure the robustness and reproducibility of analytical results.
- Conduct method transfers and method verifications between laboratories and sites.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments and equipment,
- Document and report analytical test results, including data interpretation
- Stay updated with current industry trends, regulatory guidelines, and scientific advancements in analytical chemistry and pharmaceutical analysis.
- Adhere to safety protocols and maintain a clean and organized laboratory environment.
- Bachelor's Degree (Honours) in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Professional experience as an analytical chemist in a pharmaceutical development or manufacturing facility.
- Hands on experience in analytical equipment - HPLC and UV-Visible spectrophotometers. Experience in LC/MS is a plus.
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.