*Onsite Role in PA*
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is looking for an Analytical Scientist to join their team in Pennsylvania. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership in the development of analytical assays related to cell therapy-based programs. The individual will also need to have strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Development of phase appropriate testing methodologies for cell therapy (CAR-T)
- Assist in the development and internal testing potency assays
- Validate analytical methods using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Testing and analysis of samples using High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Provide support to the company regarding analytical regulations and compliance
- Experience with HPLC methods development and validation
- Experience with cell therapy products
- Knowledge of analytical Quality by Design (QbD) approach
- Experience with pharmaceutical drug process manufacturing and validation a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field with 2+ years of industry experience
If intersted please apply below!