Principal Scientist/AD, Analytical Development (Bioassay)
Location: Greater Boston Area
Salary: $140,000 - $200,000 + bonus + relocation
A local innovative Biotech is looking to hire an Principal Scientist/Associate Director to help mentor Junior Scientist developing bioassays and functional assays for mRNA related products. This person will join a collaborate, cross-functional team and help manage analytical method technical transfers from AD to QC, while interacting with CDMOs.
This opportunity allows for fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team. The ideal candidate will have minimum 8 years of industry experience and will have worked closely with oligonucleotide and LNPs.
- Author and review test methods, technical reports and supporting procedures.
- Review and present data within the analytical team and other cross-functional groups
- Lead and guide a team of 3-4 junior Analytical Scientists while cultivating a strong performance work atmosphere
- Collaborate and coordinate with external partners, acting as the primary point of contact
- Minimum 8 years industry experience with Analytical Development & Bioassay experience is a must
- Hands on experience analyzing LNP, DNA/RNA and oligonucleotides
- Ph.D. or Masters in Biological, Biochemistry or another related field.
- Experience managing direct reports and working with junior scientists
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- An attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If interested, please apply directly in!