As the Associate Director of Biostatistics, you will play a pivotal role in our global research and development efforts. You will lead a team of experienced biostatisticians, guiding the statistical strategy and ensuring the highest level of statistical rigor in our clinical trials and research projects. This role is critical to the success of our mission to bring life-changing medicines to patients worldwide.
- Provide strategic leadership in the development and execution of statistical plans for clinical trials and research studies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement statistical methodologies in clinical research.
- Oversee the production of statistical analysis, interpretation of results, and presentation to regulatory authorities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with regulatory agencies, external partners, and key stakeholders.
- Mentor, manage, and lead a team of biostatisticians, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practices, standard operating procedures, and continuous improvement in the biostatistics department.
- Must have Ph.D. in Statistics, Biostatistics, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry, with a proven track record in clinical trial design, analysis, and regulatory submissions.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with a minimum of 3 years in a managerial or leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and regulatory requirements (ICH, FDA, EMA, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with statistical software such as SAS, R, or similar tools.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and highly regulated environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- The chance to contribute to groundbreaking research and the development of life-saving drugs.