We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join our client's team in Osaka, Japan. As the Associate Director of Clinical Science for Gastroentology (GI) and Inflammation, you will play an integral role in developing innovative pharmaceutical products that help improve patient lives.
- Lead clinical development programs related to inflammation
- Develop study designs aligned with regulatory requirements
- Analyze data from preclinical studies
- Manage cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in science department, PhD or MD preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience working on clinical trials within gastrointestinal diseases or inflammation.
- Strong understanding of inflammatory bowel disease / gastroenterology therapeutic area, including familiarity with relevant literature;
- Knowledgeable about regulations governing drug development activities;
Apply today by submitting your CV today.