Associate Director, Formulation Development CMC
Location: Greater Boston area
Salary: $175,000- $200,000 + benefits
A small biotech in the greater Boston area is looking to add an Associate Director to their Formulation Development team. Their pipeline consists of several programs ranging from preclinical to clinical late stage relating to oncology. The ideal candidate will be familiar with different stages of development considering their pipeline's current timelines. An opportunity with a biotech like this will lead to quick growth opportunities and a chance to help lead a formulation development CMC team.
- Assist in leading the formulation development CMC team.
- Design and develop phase formulations to support clinical studies.
- Working cross functionally with analytical and process development teams.
- Overseeing timelines such as project deadlines and deliverable dates
- Working on different stages of development ranging from preclinical to clinical phase III.
- Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field with 6-8 years of industry experience.
- Expertise in small molecule formulation development.
- Additional expertise in biologics is highly valued.
- Ability to work In a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience involving monoclonal antibodies, virus like particles, and BLA filings.
- Strong communication and written skills.