The Associate Director of In Vivo Pharmacology will be responsible for leading the in vivo pharmacology aspect of multiple oncology projects within development. They will provide in vivo pharmacology expertise, propose, plan, coordinate, and supervise study execution and develop and implement new animal models to improve the in vivo pharmacology study efficacy.
- Oversee the In Vivo Pharmacology group and provide leadership to the team.
- Act as a study director; be involved in the design, development of protocol, plan study with in vivo team, manage study coordination, manage resources, oversee the execution of the projects, and write project study reports.
- Analyze and review scientific data, perform trouble-shooting, come up with conclusions.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams from other groups.
- Be able to set up new in vivo disease models based on literature.
- Interact with multidisciplinary teams to design experiments in appropriate disease models and PK/PD models for drug candidate evaluation.
- PhD with 5-7 years of industrial or academic experience with in vivo pharmacology in the field of oncology or M.Sc. with 10+ years.
- Excellent written and oral, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience managing a group of scientists in an industry setting.