A leading global medical communications agency dedicated to delivering strategic and innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, is looking to bring on an Associate Scientific Director to their team. The ASD will support a large account focused in the publications space.
- Develop various publications deliverables such as publication plans, abstracts, manuscripts, posters and more
- Collaborate with pharmaceutical clients, authors, and key opinion leaders to develop and review scientific materials.
- Conduct thorough literature reviews and analyze scientific data to support the development of evidence-based publications.
- Mentor junior team members and provide scientific review over various publication deliverables.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD
- 4+ years of experience in the medical communications industry, with a focus on publications.
- Strong understanding of scientific publication processes, including planning, writing, reviewing, and editing.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of therapeutic areas, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new areas.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.