Associate Scientist II
6 month contract
New Haven, CT (on-site)
A global leading biopharmaceutical company is looking to bring on a Associate Scientist II to help work on projects with the Product Development & Clinical Supply departments. They are looking for someone with a bachelor's degree and 2 years' experience or a master's degree in Biology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Support and execute development studies for biologic life cycle management
- Design & Execute studies to:
- generate stable production cell lines for therapeutic protein candidates
- evaluate new cell-based technologies to improve efficiency
- develop, optimize, and characterize upstream processes for therapeutic protein candidates
- Communicate scientific findings to colleagues through informal presentations
- Provide weekend support on a rotation basis for critical activities
- A Bachelor's degree and 2 years' experience or a Master's degree in Biology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Direct experience working with cell line & cell cultures when it relates to proteins
- Relevant experience working in a similar lab setting
Please contact Emily with any questions or interest; 312-264-5304 or