Are you looking to play a pivotal role within Cancer Oncology? A mid-sized leader in the pharmaceutical industry working in Melanoma and Solid-Tumor is looking to grow their internal Biometrics team. Here you'll be working closely with the AD of Biostatistics and be responsible for leading complex studies, supporting, monitoring, working on analysis and development of SAP's and drug development plans of clinical trials for assisting a submission to the health authority/FDA.
The Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership and guiding CRO biostatisticians and programmers with developing SAP's. Act as one of the main Statistical point of contact for assigned projects and assignments. Provides input to multiple aspects of the development plan to ensure the study designs at each phase of the development are scientifically sound, can fulfill regulatory requirements and deliver the pre-specified product profile.
The Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- Masters, B.S minimum in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Prior CRO/Vendor Management Experience is preferred
- Background and understanding of SAS/R Programming.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Significant knowledge of Oncology Melanoma and Solid-Tumor, clinical research, and medical terminology and use it for study design and results interpretation.
- Remote Opportunity
- Health Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Competitive Pay