EPM Scientific is working with a client looking to add a Clinical Technical Specialist to their team. Your primary responsibilities will be at one location providing on-site support for the liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) products.
- Provide on-site support to ensure service plan requirements are met
- Address escalated clinical site issues promptly and effectively
- Collaborate with field service engineers to assist clinical customers, including installations
- Conduct system-level training at customer sites
- Ensure strict adherence to customer compliance regulations
- Uphold quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards at all times
- 100% on-site
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Engineering, or a related field. Equivalent experience, training, and education will also be considered
- 3+ years working with mass spectrometry - ideally as a service engineer or within a clinical, forensics, hospital, or IVD lab setting (LC experience is a plus)
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is required.
- Proficiency in system-level troubleshooting.
- Customer-focused work with strong communication skills tailored to diverse audience needs
Company car and gas card will be provided. This role will be 100% on-site, so applicant must be comfortable with commuting. Site location is around Providence, RI.