Clinical Trial Manager
Salary: $140,000 - $170,000 annually
Our client, a global CRO, is looking to expand their Clinical Operations team and are looking for an elite candidate join their team. We have been invited to collaborate with them in hopes of offering a pool of Clinical Trial Management experts who can help with this growth and contribute to the organization's overall success. Culturally, you'll be a member of a group of medical experts working together to deliver therapeutic resources to patients in an effort to improve their quality of life and find a cure for illness.
- Ensure that the allocated project(s) are managed and overseen operationally in line with ICH/GCP and all other relevant laws.
- Sponsor and principal stakeholder point of contact for operational project-specific difficulties and study deliverables.
- In charge of providing therapeutic knowledge and experience for studies that have been assigned.
- Management of project team members and deliverables across functional boundaries.
- Reviewing study protocols, managing projects, creating SOPs, writing final study reports, and performing other pertinent study tasks are all your responsibility.
- Develop and implement study management plans.
- Maintaining site quality includes overseeing project Clinical Research Associates directly and keeping an eye on deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related subject.
- 3+ years of clinical trial management experience.
- Knowledge of regulations and GCP guidelines.
- Proficiency in CTMS and EDC systems.
- Company offers a great benefit package and competitive salary.
- Each applicant must be qualified to work for an employer in the US.