Looking to grow out a Commercial Project Management team for a leading benchtop instrumentation and fill-finish firm, where you bring your expertise in project management to this team?
The Commercial Project Management Director will be responsible for further developing and defining the Project Management team for this company. Leading a team of individuals focused on completing complex life science commercial practices, it is a high visibility and impactful position. This position will be reporting into the VP of Operations.
- Organize, create and implement business programs to ensure timely delivery and on target budget of projects
- Assess and evaluate project initiatives starting from the beginning to following completion
- Continually evaluate Project management initiatives for effectiveness and delivery of remedies
- Present a strong sense of business acumen to effectively consult on commercial opportunities
- Technical equipment understanding of complex projects
- Minimum 10+ years in project management leadership positions
- On-Site requirement and ability to travel 30% or more
- Industry experience in food and beverage or life sciences equipment
- Experience leading direct reports
- Must be willing to relocate or live in the Greater Philidelphia area
- Competitive salary with management bonuses
- Relocation package assistance