Job title: Director, Biostatistics, Early Phase
Location: Germany / Remote
Permanent/Full Time: A key player in the Biotech industry is supplying an individual with the opportunity to be part of an international team, providing high-class medicines to organizations across the world to help patients across multiple areas of Oncology therapies.
You will be leading the statistical analysis towards the planning, executing, and reporting of pharmaceutical clinical research studies in the Oncology team. The position offers an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill set in a cutting-edge and innovative environment that encourages showcasing your talent and progression in an impactful manner.
· Looking for a strategic thinker, in complex clinical projects, strong knowledge of Study Design
· Strong experience working in Oncology clinical trials specifically early phase (Phase 1 & 2).
· The Biotech encourages an innovative and creative mindset pushing the boundaries of science
· Masters and /or PhD in Statistics/Mathematics or any related field
· 10+ years' experience working in early phase (Phase 1 & 2)
· 10+ years' experience working in a Biotech, Pharma or CRO environment
If you or anyone in your network are keen to learn more about this role, apply for a confidential conversation.