Director of Drug Product Development, Small Molecules
Location: Greater Boston
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000+ bonus + excellent benefits
Looking for a hard-working and motivated leader to become part of a fast-growing Biotech local the Greater Boston area. Candidates who have a background in late-stage development, NDA regulatory filing experience and the desire to build out a team are largely preferred.
- Partner with CMC and Quality teams to bolster cGMP manufacturing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, Regulatory & Manufacturing to execute product development strategy.
- Lead and guide a team of 3 Formulation Scientists while cultivating a strong performance work atmosphere.
- Minimum of 7 years of industry experience working with small molecules and multiple dosage forms. OSD preferred.
- Experience with both early and late-stage development.
- Experience working cross-functionally with different teams.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Masters degree required in Pharmaceutical Science or a related scientific field. Ph.D. preferred.