Director of Insight and Analytics- Oncology
Location: New Jersey
Salary: $200,000 - $220,000 + bonus
A pharmaceutical company specializing in critical care and oncology patients is looking for a new Director of Insights and Analytics for their oncology team. This person will work closely with the Head of Commercial and will directly contribute to the company's strategic ability to deliver on revenue targets.
- Perform analysis of commercial trends across the Distribution networks.
- Conduct market analysis to create product plans and performance objectives.
- Deliver data driven insights to provide the basis for performance measurement and decision making.
- Partner with finance, data management, the executive team, and other parts of the organization to provide insight and streamline processes.
- Contribute to overall commercial data strategy.
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree or MBA (preference for Finance and Economics, Operations Research, Data & Analytics or similar)
- Experience with forecasting and commercial analytics.
- 10+ years in Data Science and Analytics
- 5+ years in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Technical Skills:
- SQL, R, or Python
- Tableau, Qlik
- Executive presence