We are partnered with an oncology focused biotechnology company for an exciting opportunity as Director/Senior Director of Clinical Pharmacology. You will provide expertise on all clinical pharmacology programs and apply strong pharmacometrics knowledge in this role.
This is a hybrid on-site role in South San Francisco.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support drug discovery through clinical pharmacology programs.
- Author clinical study protocols, as well as write and review sections of regulatory documents (INDs, NDAs, etc.)
- Provide pharmacometrics expertise by performing modeling and simulation activities, PKPD exposure-response analysis, etc.
- PhD or PharmD and 6+ years of industry experience in pharmaceutical sciences, or clinical pharmacology.
- Proven experience with modeling and simulation and pharmacometrics analysis using software such as Phoenix WinNonLin, NONMEM, R, etc.
- Understanding of DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology concepts
- Experience managing external CROs.