Embedded Software Engineer
1 year contract to hire
Cleveland, OH (hybrid, 2x/week)
A global leading, industrial automation and renewable energy company is looking to expand their IT EV Charging team by bringing on an Embedded Software Engineer. This role is a 1 year contract that will be hybrid to Cleveland, OH. Remote candidates who are able to travel monthly may be considered.
- Responsible for developing and deploying embedded software solutions in C++ within Linux environments
- A full understanding of the SDLC and key communication protocols including Modbus, TCP/IP, REST & CANbus.
- Collaborate cross functionally, gather requirements and design/implement robust software solutions
- Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience using Linux/C++
- Proficiency in test driven and modern software development
- Preferred industry experience includes EV charging, industrial engineering, manufacturing and/or health care