Open to relocating candidates to Australia
My client is a global biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to grow their R&D team in Australia and currently looking for a leader for their Antibody Discovery unit.
- Conduct R&D activities related to therapeutic antibody discovery projects at both strategic and operational levels
- Provide leadership to teams and promote a positive high performing culture
- Conduct antibody engineering activities
- Oversee contract research and partner organizations' activities
- Present regular updates to the senior management in the organization
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Protein Engineering or related field
- More than 10 years of experience in protein engineering with min. 5 years of hands on experience of antiobdy discovery and optimization.
- Familiar with protein modelling
- Understanding of pharmacology & disease biology
- More than 5 years of experience in direct management of a large group
- Extensive experience in screening and characterizing antibodies and proteins
- Excellent communication skills.
If you interested in this oppportunity, please apply with your CV attached.