Role: Head of Medicinal Chemistry/ Senior Project Manager
Location: Munich - Hybrid (Company can support with relocation inside or outside the EU)
I am currently working with a growing and innovative privately owned company based in Munich, who are advancing a broad and deep pipeline of novel medicines focusing on structure-based early stage drug discovery with cutting-edge discovery technologies.
This is an opportunity to take lead with the scientific strategy in a fast-paced environment whilst having the opportunity to influence and define the way that the portfolio and project management is being done. This person will have huge visibility into the organization.
- Early Drug Discovery Project Management
- Be the main point of contact with international Pharma and Biotech companies
- Lead the the scientific project strategy + translation to commercial proposition
- Take charge of the science and project teams
- Discovering solutions, and creating opportunities according to target/ customer needs
- Power projects from gene to qualified hits on report of the research target profile (RTP)
- PhD Degree in Medicinal Chemistry or related fields
- Hands-on experience in industrial drug discovery with a good understanding of small molecule drug discovery processes and terminologies
- Extensive experience areas of protein sciences, biophysical/biochemical assays, structural biology, and Hit identification
- Expertise in Medicinal Chemistry
- Flexible working models
- High level of decision-making scope
- Working in cross-functional teams
- Multicultural environment with the brightest and most innovative people
- New and modern office building
- Participation in the company share option scheme
- A creative and stimulating working environment where no two days are the same
Company can support with relocation worldwide!