**4 Days/Week Onsite in Menlo Park, CA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team on a 9-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Bachelors Degree
- HR generalist, comp, benefits, onboarding.
- Coordinating/scheduling experience.
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?