A start-up sized, clinical stage biotech located in the Bay Area is seeking an experienced Investigator Grant Negotiator on a contract basis.
In this role you will negotiate budgets and payments, while overseeing CRO and vendor negotiations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with CROs and other vendors on budget negotiations
- Use Fair Market Value determinations to provide a well-planned budget for clinical trials
- Review CRO or in-house investigator grant payment disbursement
- Make and maintain management report metrics
- Create and manage investigator budgets within established guidelines
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Familiarity and experience with Fair Market Value assessing and clinical trial budgeting
- Experience in Budget Forecasting and Change Order management or similar processes
- Excellent negotiation and collaborative teamwork skills
- 5+ years clinical trial budget negotiation experience
There is an URGENT need for these opportunities to be filled, and interviews are being conducted as soon as this week. Don't hesitate to apply TODAY!