EPM Scientific has partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company located in Thousand Oaks, CA that is looking for an IT Lab Validation Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis.
The Validation Analyst will partner with the Quality Validation Lead to work to validate computer-controlled instrument validation for a lab onsite.
The Validation Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in instrument validation for a lab moving from R&D to GMP testing methods
- Updating existing documentation, rerunning test cases, creating deliverables from scratch
- Using validation deliverables including: change control, validation determination, 21 CFR Part 11, risk assessment, configuration, and more
The Validation Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of GDP, GMP, GLP, GCP
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Veeva Quality Docs, Druva Backup Tool, Acronis Imaging Tools, Blue Mountain RAM,
- Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11
- Knowledge or experience with the following instrument software types: Cellaca, Glomax, DDPCR, Nanodrop, NC-200, Microbeta, Cytoflex, Faxitron
Benefits including health, vision, dental insurance, 401k, and more available.