We have a current opportunity for a Lead Statistical Programmer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Ontario. For further information about this position please apply.
Lead Statistical Programmer
- Statistical Programmer | Phase I-IV Clinical Trials
- Ontario, Canada
- Compensation packages: 80,000- $140,000 CAD + additional benefits
Integrated eClinical solution devoted to small - medium sized medical device, pharma, biotech companies, and CROs worldwide is hiring a Lead Statistical Programmer that is responsible for statistical programming, authentication, and quality management of statistical datasets and yield charts.
The Lead Statistical Programmer will be responsible for:
- Create and identify analysis data presentation models for clinical trials or for the assimilation of trial statistics from various trials
- Complete designs with common industry standards with statistical conditions and requirements
- Complete individual validation of datasets designed by various statisticians or programmers
- Create and test SAS programming codes for clinical trials to confirm statistical trial data reports
- Document clinical trial statistics
- Knowledge of CDISC/SDTM/ADaM/TLF
The Lead Statistical Programmer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree/Master of Science Degree with at least 5+ years' experience within clinical trial setting
- Proven leadership capability to efficiently control statistical programming activities and incorporate them with the complete clinical operation
- Customer- and quality-focused, detail oriented, and exceptional teamwork abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in the Lead Statistical Programmer role, then please don't wait to apply.