**Onsite Role in Louisville, KY**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Lean Engineering Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- Degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Technology, Industrial Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in Manufacturing Management, Engineering Management or Project Management.
- Electronic aftermarket repair.
- Project and facilitation experience in a heavily matrixed environment.·
- Experience in change management.
- Black Belt preferred
- About conveyors, process, automated software solutions.
- Industrial background and better processes on the floor.
- Dell and cisco repairs.
- Works closely with the Global Lean Manager or Director to introduce and sustain a Lean culture into the site.
- Works with Site Director, Business Unit Leaders, and the Global Lean Manager to ensure alignment and synchronization of Ivy's Lean mission, vision and purpose is a capacity that support business plans.
- Advises Management and provide strategic direction on Lean project selection, integration of resources and prioritization.
- Monitor and continuously improve the site Lean initiative, related to productivity and quality of operations.
- Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems.
- Building a Lean Production System and Lean Culture:· Be a leader, mentor and coach towards integration of Lean principles, values, philosophies and tools for driving continuous improvement.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?