Are you an agency professional with a passion for driving impactful medical communication strategies? Do you excel in leading teams and guiding promotional medical education and medical affairs initiatives? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our esteemed client, a leading Medical Communications Agency, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Medical Director to join their independent agency.
As the Medical Director, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing medical communication deliverables and strategies that align with the clients' goals. You will be able to own and drive your accounts and work autonomously with the accounts and client services teams. This role offers a unique blend of scientific expertise, leadership, and strategic thinking.
- Provide medical leadership and strategic input across promotional med ed and medical affairs accounts.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their medical communication needs and develop tailored solutions.
- Manage freelance writers and delegate work.
- Experience working across a range of therapeutic ares.
- Oversee the development of medical content for a variety of promotional and medical affairs deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including account managers and creative teams, to ensure seamless project execution.
- PhD, PharmD or MD.
- 3-6 years of Medical Communications agency experience working in promotional med ed and medical affairs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experience working with and/or managing team of freelance writers.
- Experience with project and budget management.