Title: Medical Strategist
A boutique Medical Communications Agency is looking for a Medical Strategist to join their team. This is a crucial role in shaping and implementing effective communication strategies for their clients. The responsibilities include:
- Engaging with pharmaceutical & biotech clients to understand their objectives, challenges, and target audiences.
- Collaborating closely with clients to align communication strategies with their overall business and marketing goals.
- Conducting thorough research on healthcare trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape.
- Developing comprehensive communication strategies that address their clients needs.
This role is primarily focused within the immunology space. A strong background in immunology is preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of medical communications agency experience focused within the medical education space.
- Expertise in a range of deliverables including slide decks, presentations, advisory boards, literature reviews and more.
- Extensive experience with communicating directly with clients and providing strategic direction.
- Must be willing to travel on-site for client meetings and advisory boards.
- PharmD, MD or PhD.
This position is remote within the USA. East-coast based preferred.