**Hybrid Role in Thousand Oaks, CA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join their team on a 9-month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $50/hr
- BS in Engineering, Science, or equivalent technical degree.
- 3-5+ years' experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experience in the areas of design documentation (URS, FS, DS and other engineering specifications) Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ, PV, CV, CSV, etc.), Quality Systems (Change Control, Non-Conformances, Requalification, etc.), and Process Excellence Methodologies (Six-Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Ensure that all qualifications and validations are performed according to the regulatory and customer requirements
- Be able to support Quality by Design on the drugs to be transferred or developed on the site
- Write qualification and validation protocols/reports and other documentation related to the activities
- Validation of aseptic process (formulation, filling, holding times)
- Participate to shutdown qualification & calibration activities
- Investigate deviations as needed and execute corrections
- Define and execute improvement projects and initiatives
- Ensure that all activities are performed in time and due quality
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?