**Onsite Role in Burbank, CA**
Job opportunity with a top compliance and consulting organization company that is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team on a 12-24 month contract with an opportunity for conversion or extension!
- Education: BS/MS degree required. An advanced degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering is a plus.
- 10-15 years' experience in a regulated, manufacturing environment within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience overseeing and implementing technical engineering projects is a requirement.
- Experience with facilities, utilities, and processing equipment. Examples include vessels, tanks, centrifuges, filter press, clean in place (CIP) systems, air handling units (AHU), reverse osmosis (RO), compressed gases, cooling water, and waste systems.
- Generation of design specifications (URS, FS, DS)
- Draft and execute change control documents
- Execute FATs and SATs
- Proficient with reviewing and understanding construction drawings including PFDs, P&IDs, architectural, mechanical, and electrical drawings
- Draft SOPs for operation, maintenance, and calibration of equipment, utilities, and facilities
- Draft and execute commissioning test protocols
- Serve as the Engineering Subject Matter Expert (SME) during the planning, conceptual design, basic design, and detailed design phases of a project
- Support Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEAs) on equipment and utility systems to identify and address high-risk failure modes to ensure adequate maintenance and reliability during operate and maintenance phase.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?