We are a leading medical microscopes company looking for an experienced and highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within scope and budget
- Monitor project progress and report regularly to senior management
- Identify and manage risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including R&D, Manufacturing, Quality, and Sales to ensure alignment and success of projects
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and drive project management best practices within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or related field
- Proven experience in project management in the medical device industry, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated success in managing complex projects with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
If you are passionate about project management and enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply.