Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company. They are currently seeking a highly experienced QA Supervisor to join their team. A successful candidate will be responsible for leading the day to day activities of the QA group, ensuring compliance with GMP and ICH guidelines, and will be responsible for the approval of GMP documentation, batch records, validation protocols, development reports, specifications, GXP, and CFR Part 11.
The QA Supervisor will be responsible for...
- Lead the day to day activities of the QA group
- Ensure compliance with GMP and ICH guidelines
- Approval of GMP documentation, batch records, validation protocols, development reports, specifications, GXP, and CFR Part 11
- Ensure the timely release of products
- Manage a team of QA professionals
- Develop and maintain quality systems
- Participate in regulatory audits and inspections
- Ensure the timely resolution of quality issues
- Provide training to staff on quality systems and procedures
- Ensure that all products meet quality standards
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete
The QA Supervisor must have the following qualifications...
- 10 years of experience in Pharma or Med Device
- Strong knowledge of GMP and ICH guidelines
- Experience with CFR Part 11
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to our recruitment team. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, detail-oriented, and has a passion for quality assurance.
- Location Kentucky
- Salary Negotiable
- Discipline Quality
- Reference PR/442961_1699482780