Job title: QC Manager
Location: Freiburg, Germany
Salary: Highly Competitive
Contract: Permanent/Full - time
My client are a market leader within life science space with offices globally. The client has recently undergone significant investment in modernizing their German HQ with state of the art technology and equipment
They have an exciting opportunity for a QC Manager to lead a group of QC supervisors responsible for performing quality inspections in the area of goods receipt / goods out. He/she ensures that GMP, internal company and customer-specific procedures and requirements are followed..
We seek a candidate that has the desire to grow his/her career and be an inspirational leader to help develop the team and drive innovative technologies into production.
- Incoming and outcoming goods inspection
- Responsible for approving secondary packaging orders
- Applies Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in all areas of responsibility
- Act as liaison for Operations and distribute workload to QC Inspectors
- Manages all activities and all projects related to local change control procedures
- Oversees training programs to improve and maintain awareness of SOPs, cGMPs and clinical packaging requirements within Quality Assurance
- Conduct on-the-job training for new team members
- PhD Educated in a relevant field
- 5+ Years' experience within a GMP Environment
- 5+ Years' management experience
- High sense of responsibility
- Knowledge and experience of conducting EU regulations and audits
We look forward to receiving your application!